Home > Metalor > About the group > Our history

 

Our history

In 1852 Martin de Pury & Cie founded the "Preliminary Rolling Factory" at Le Locle, which specialized in the melting of gold and the manufacture of watch cases, establishing the foundations of the future Metalor industrial group.

In 1864 the factory, which then had a staff of five, was acquired by the Bank of Le Locle. Soon after being taken over by the Société de Banque Suisse (SBS) in 1918, the workshop - which by now had some thirty employees - started refining precious metals and producing bank ingots.

The SBS subsidiary, Métaux Précieux SA Metalor, a title it was to retain for 65 years, was founded in 1936. Developing its production activities first at the Neuchatel site, and then in other countries throughout the world, Metalor was to remain in the bank's ownership until 1998, when its majority ownership was taken over by a group of industrial investors.

As of April 2001 the designation "Metalor Technologies" has been incorporated in the names of all Metalor Group companies.

 
 
 
30选5开奖结果查 三级片一路向西2暑期上映 银川酒店按摩小姐 海南飞鱼 东京热第三十页 模拟炒股系统 上马麻里子下载 magnet 股票推荐买入强推 a片下载专区 天猫配资 篮网VS湖人直播 美女麻将下载 0 双色球幸运之门500期走势图 福彩 手游麻将作弊器真的吗 西宁一条龙包做吹 澳洲幸运5技巧公式